Infinite Security Circle screens and vets to the British standard of 7858, meaning certain documentation and history is required. See below what’s required.
You would need to supply at least one Photographic ID, otherwise known as GROUP A. This includes the following:
- Signed valid passport of any nationality.
- Driving licence photocard if it was issued by the DVLA in Great Britain. We will not accept the photocard on its own if it was issued by the DVA in Northern Ireland.
- Driving licence photocard and its paper counterpart-issued by the DVA in Northern Ireland.
- UK original birth certificate issued within 12 months of birth
- UK biometric residence permit card.
- SIA Lisense must be Valid and in date, unless otherwise stated diffrently form Infinite Security Circle
Documents that confirm your identity
- Valid EU photo ID card.
- Driving licence photocard (without a paper counterpart) issued by the DVA in Northern Ireland.
- Marriage certificate or Civil Partnership certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK birth certificate issued more than 12 months after date of birth, but not a photocopy.
- Non-UK birth certificate, with translation if not in English.
- UK adoption certificate
Proof of Address:
Documents that confirm your identity and your address
If you have been asked to take Group B documents to the post office they must be from this list and they must show your current address.
- Bank or building society statement issued to your current address, less than three months old. You can use more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different bank or building society.
- Utility bill (gas, electric, telephone, water, satellite, cable) issued to your current address within the last three months. You can only submit one utility bill in support of your application.
- A credit card statement sent to your current address within the last three months. You can submit more than one statement as long as each is issued by a different issuer.
- Council Tax statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Mortgage statement issued in the last 12 months.
- Letter from H.M. Revenue & Customs, Department of Work and Pensions, employment service, or local authority issued within the last three months. You can submit more than one letter as long as each is issued by a different Government department or a different local authority.
- P45 statement of income for tax purposes on leaving a job issued in the last 12 months.
- P60 annual statement of income for tax purposes issued in the last 12 months.
- Current UK driving licence – paper version (not the paper counterpart to a photocard).
- Pension, endowment or ISA statement issued in last 12 months.
- Valid UK firearms licence with photo.
Right To Work:
You’ll need one of the following:
- your biometric residence permit (BRP)
- your biometric residence card (BRC)
- your passport or national identity card, if you have settled or pre-settled status
You can continue to use your EU passport or national identity card to prove you can work in the UK until 31 December 2020.
- Payslip within the last 3 months.
- Letter from HMRC regarding Tax, pensions or any relating letter which references your Nationals insurance number, with an up to date address. (Andreas your currently residing in).
- Self employed must show a letter regarding your UTR number. In date in the last three months.
If you cannot provide the documentation required to submit to infinite Security Circle. We can assist you and advise you in the right direction.
As a Security Company, it is our duty to always ensure the highest of standard in our industry. There for failing to provide adequate documentation may result in unemployment, sometimes not just ourselves, but other security companies also.
Infinite Security Circle, a Security company based in Bristol offers security services such as man guarding, key holding & alarm response, CCTV installation and events security. For all needs contact is now!Tags: BS:7858, Employment, Human Resources, Recruitment, Security, Security Industry, Standards
This post was written by Callum Parsons